2013年1月24日木曜日

My favorite movie


 I am going to talk about my favorite movie this time. I have a lot of favorite movie. For example, there are Titanic, Mission impossible, Disney, and so on. But my beat favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I like the movie because this is really make us to feel thrill and the graphic is so high quality. The dinosaurs are like real. I feel like how they are so terrible. I do not want to go to Jurassic park. The movie was taken in Hawaii. I went to Kuaroa ranch. There is a tree which was reflected on a movie. There were some tours. I enjoyed the movie tour by bus. I also looked the land which was reflected on a movie. I enjoyed it very much. I watched Jurassic park series movie so a lot of times. May be I watched it about five times each. I really like the Jurassic movie.                                                   153words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿