2013年1月26日土曜日

BR:2-17 Hansel & Gretel

Hansel and Gretel Hansel and Gretel heard their stepmother shout, " Dinner!" and came running (p,3)

 I chose this book because I kike this story. I saw this book and story many times. I have thought Hansel is very intelligent and Gretel is very brave. In this book, the story is as same as the story that I knew. The pictures were colorful and cute. The sweets house was very cute and looks like very deliciously. I often think I would like to eat the sweets house when I see it. In December, sweets houses are sold at many places. I usually wanted it, but I can't buy because they are not so low price. I would like to buy this year. And I think Gretel is very strong because she entered the witch to oven and cooked her. I feel she is a little terrible. But, if I were her, I will do same thing as her. I enjoyed reading this book. Thank you.


150 words



Daynes, Katie. (2005). Hansel & Gretel: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yurika,

    What did you learn about paragraphs in Writing I-II?

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除